Reviews for "Animal Politics"

Ugh... I want to give you 9, but it's too good.

Everything is amazing about this movie. Great message. Great graphics. Howevever... it's a shame the movie doesn't end and give you a replay option. It just starts replaying out of the blue. Why would you loop the movie?

DAMN STRAIGHT

Im glad somone finally got that out there, lets kill those bastards before they do us all in....and um.........maybe we can ya know, spare a couple penguins or whatever its cool, but.......oh God..so cUTE. Alright you know what screw it. We dead anyway, i think itd be fun to have a war with the animals, i mean what the hell, maybe they got some weapons of mass destruction or some shit up in their trees. Damn trees.

LEADERS LOOK CORRUPT AND UGLY! OH YEAH THERE PIGS!

I wished they did show it at G8 Summit. The leaders would have learned something that does with the environment. The leaders look so stupid because of their faces and bodies. But than again, there pigs. Hope you enjoy this movie and send it to a world leader you know.

Very well done

Lots of great design work and smooth, interesting animation; decent message too. I gave you an extra point for the Great A'Tuan. Good job!

excellent!

nice graphics and great message too!