Reviews for "Slowloft©"

Great Animation, Unfocused Ideas

I felt I had to comment. Like a lot of people have said because it's true, the animation and style are very nice. Unfortunately, whatever ideas you seem to be grasping for are unfinished. You say that you dedicate your film to "those who suffer," but you also blame pay-to-play doctors. Are people actually sick or is it all some evil corporate societal construction? It just all seems like the work of a talented but unfocused high schooler who sees injustice somewhere and doesn't quite have the skill set yet to describe it.

The answer, by the way, is that many people are sick, and some more are unnecessarily medicated.

Good graphics but...

Your doing about the wrong thing.People who have acctualy this will not really like this and maybe even offended,including me that is so i dont like it what you did.Think before act,cause people have these problems!

Strange

Weird..

ummmm i was not happy umm *sniff* =) NOW I AM

>;) ON DA FLOOR =(<'')>=

...

i dig the music, especially at the credits. but the message behind this is really out there.

props to you for delivering this controversial flash with good humor. zoloft is overprescribed, sure. but some people need anti-depressants as a preventative measure against suicidal attempts and such as. it's not really fair to say that that kind of deep sadness can be cured with a damn muffin.

i gave you a low overall because i didn't really like your style; i found it kind of offensive. i'm on zoloft and it does help a little. it's more of a step in the right direction than a solution to the hardships of life. depression is a biological state of mind that can be physically altered by balancing out hormone levels. in that respect, antidepressants can be just the thing somebody needs.