Reviews for "Slowloft©"

That was disgusting

Ive been on cilitophragm for about a year now and although it didn't "cure" my depression it did make it easier for me to deal with pain. You should really not joke about things that are out of ones control, like anything medical related, unless you are the one suffering with the condition and joking about it makes you more comfortable. But this isn't your case, jackass...

lol

funny...

I feel where it comes from...

My dad was prescribed Lova Statin (i think thats how u spell it) and he ended up being ill ever since. It made his immune system turn against him. That happened 4-6 years ago, and he hasn't been better since. Group helth 'lost' the file that said he was ever prescribed Lova Statin. As we have no proof, we are unable to sue, and all they do is pay for the medicine that makes him feel a bit less pain.

Medicine Giants are just the immorale bastards who diserve to go bankrupt. Sadly, this would cause a lot of problems in our country, and we can't let that happen. There needs to be punishments for losing those damn files so they can't just ;lose' them! Like paying the person who had their file 'lost' being payed about 3,000 dollars a year until they 'found' the file! I bet THAT would make them hold onto that file until their knuckels were bone-white!

and if they DO go bankrupt, oh well! People can use Herbal Remidies. I know a lot of people say they aren' as useful, but guess what: our medicines are MADE with old Herbs! I wouldn't be suprised if they had a cure for Alzhimers that was herbal, and yet the FDA keeps it off because they make money from the 'research' they put into it! Actually, i know of a Herbal trick to improve memory and many speculate may cure Alzhimers, I can't for the life of me remember what it is... (Oh, the irony.). I think it was Snowdrops, but i don't know wich part -_-''.

How original

Wow, real breaking ground here, an anti-drug campaign. Your creativity astounds me.
'Suffering of others'? You ever consider the people that these drugs actually help? 'Cause believe me, there are a HELL of a lot of them.
Why not make a movie about that, for a change?

really funny

"muffins make people happy!"
i really liked this flash because it had a lot of funny lines, like the one above