Reviews for "Slowloft©"

Just a few things I want to clear up...

I know this is supposed to be a review, but there's just a few things I want to say, then I'll get back on topic.

I know what your getting at, and it's true for the most part. But depression is a real illness out there. Does it ALWAYS need medication? no. And that part I agree with. And just because you feel sad doesn't consitute medication, however being IRRATIONALLY sad all the time and fear of hurting others including yourself may consitute medication. The Zoloft commercial is really vague, so are a lot of antidepressants, but the fact is, medication IF it's a chemical imballance (Lithium etc.) along with therapy, and re-evaluation can help, but not necessarily in that order/combination. It's different for everyone.

I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all, or discredit your opinion which holds a lot of validity with america's drug market. I'm just trying to say the whole depression issue isn't as black-and-white as such commercials illustrate.

Again, good job on the movie, great animation, good humor, I just felt you need to get a few more facts straight that's all. Please don't think I'm trying to be a douchebag or dump all over your idea.

Besides, given the numerous positive reviews, I don't think one review will make a whole lot of difference.

So true

Great job 10 stars for you

NA/NA

Its Madness combined with slowloft.

WOW

You somehow mixed a: funny looking charcter/great plot/humer

IT"S LIKE FREAKIN KIRBY!

Loved this.

The whole "troubled soul" stereotype with the sarcasm? Awesome.
Funny joke 'bout the black friend too. Cool. =]