Reviews for "Slowloft©"

agreed

some of those drug ads really do make it seem like eternal salvation and happiness is available for 59.99$ from BiogenTech and if you call within the next ten minutes we'll throw in this RonCo electric food dehydrator in for free.

well lets just hope there's no honusty campaign...

open for someone to head. i think this needs to be circulated to just about anyone and everyone you could think of. this is some funny s!!t. i have seen a few zoloft paradies but this one definately takes the cake.

4 out of 5

Happy flashing!!!

CirrusEpix responds:

If you know anywhere else that I could circulate this, please contact me and let me know. Thanks!

That was Awsome

This is just to terrific, i'm so happy that i witnessed this on this fine fine hour. Now i can finally rest in peace...

HOW'D YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?

You took my best dream, and made it a flash... How in the hell do you do this "mind surfing" you must teach me!!! And if you can read people's minds, is bad guys3 anygood?

Even though the main character was a little circle dude, this was a very good flash!

Front Page Material....

Great f-ing job... that was hilarious and strangely informative. And great choice for the ending song but in the Music credits you say the group is Simon&Milo when in fact they are just the two members of the group Prozzäk (kinda punny throwing them in a flash like this).

CirrusEpix responds:

When they relased their album "Ready Ready Set Go" they called themselves Simon and Milo. But yes, on other albums they have been Prozzak.