For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Slowloft©"

lol

good ending

Medicate =D

Great vid, I now know to turn to muffins when I feel sad ^_^

I loved it

I really enjoyed this, I dunno whether its because I actually suffer from depression and realize that we can't rely on a pill to save us from gloom, or if its just an all around good flash.

The simplistic animation was a nice touch. It was a slow paced story, but the bits of action were satisfying.

Nicely done.

Funny as hell

Are you retarded? Depression kicks ass, I could be medicated, but since depression, I've never been happier! No, seriously, it sucks. But depression is not sadness, your not depressed because your cat died, to all you jackass's who think that your depressed cause you had a bad day, your full of shit, and I look forward to seeing you in hell. the animation was the only bad thing, not very good grapghics.

*crickets*