Reviews for "Slowloft©"

Sign me up!

That was a perfect parody of the perfect thing to parody. If truth equal hilarity, then this baby's off the funny scale. Great work!

Quite dark and telling

I can't seem to grasp the creator's message, does he want us to get drugs for our betterment? On another note, I don't like the black thing...

CirrusEpix responds:

I'm sorry, there is always at least one joke that doesn't sit well. Hopefully it at least raised interest in this topic

LOL what a flash

that was so funny, what else can i say

Lmao...

Madness...

and

"Anal bleeding again? Oh, Doug."

Good work man, except one thing...

It was interesting, but I gotta say it seems like you're going after the court system just as much as the pharmaceuticals.

I know I'm a dork to get into this but since I disagree with message of the last scene and I'm going to tell you why:

The court where you sue for money and the court where they charge you with a crime are different courts and winning in one doesn't mean winning in both. If you kill somone and you're found not guilty by reason of insanity, you'll be locked up in a mental hospital--whether or not your doctor was negligent.

If your doctor really was negligent (in this cartoon he was corrupt, but not negligent), you have every right to sue him, but it won't get you out of incarceration.

Now we both know Republicans love whining that Americans sue too much and the awards are too high and da da da. But listen, they're only saying that because they're in bed with corporations. In the last 25 years these lawsuits (called "tort") have decreased steadily, and so has the median cash award. (It's about 28 grand, which is small considering many of these plaintiffs have huge medical bills.) With congress on the side of big business, being able to sue is one of the last things that keeps corporations from completely destroying our quality of life.

So anyway man, good flash overall, you nailed it on the pharmaceuticals, but you've basically been duped on the court thing. If you're interested in more stuff like this, check out the Economic Policy Institue website. I learned a lot there. Peace.

CirrusEpix responds:

that's deeper than I wanted to get about that topic. basically, I just wanted to highlight, that in the end- it never seems like anyone's fault.