Reviews for "Slowloft©"

Anal bleeding again? oh Doug!

wow that was surprisingly tastful! and with a hint of madness it all blended perfectly together to creat..... ANAL BLEEDING! hehe. it was great!

SHWEET!

HAHA!!! this was great! I also like the fact that you used a prozak song at the end. This was freakin' hilarious, i also like the madness refence in it. How true about a person killing someone, and getting away with it or suing another person.

hehe

I laughed. I cried. I experienced minor erectile disfunction with moderate bone pain and rectal bleeding. Consult your physician before use.

P.S. Theta, has no idea what he/she is talking about. Drug reps buy lunches for doctors and their staffs all the time, and it's generally benign, as they need to speak with them anyway. That's not to say that all doctors accept, as they may feel that on a low level it may create a moral conflict of interest. Also, the one slightly non-PC joke at the beginning was funny. Lighten up people.

CirrusEpix responds:

I did worry about that, but the point is, you rarely see ethnic people in drug commercials.

ROFLAO!!!

that was great my cousin is on zoloft and the author got everything right

Supa' funny!!

Nice farce af Zoloft. Adding the matrix-like lobby scene is pure genius, and putting Smashmouth on during the credits is pretty good ides. Overall, it's really nice and the only complaint is if you could make it a little longer. Something that funny should be funnier longer!

CirrusEpix responds:

um, no smashmouth. Prozzack.