Reviews for "Slowloft©"

Nice!!!!

Very well done! I loved the entire thing esspecially the mufin part....once agian fantastic work,keep it up. Take care.

Haha

Hahhaha that was hilarious tha musick made it better too bc there was some sad points yet tha happy musick still played hahaha but yeah keep up tha good work...Make another one about a diff. type of depression medication or somethn..

A great one to watch!

Deffinately something that could cheer me up on a rainy day. Very funny to watch and has lots of real points in it to. Great work lol i love it

Ok then

What a strange satire, but it speaks truth, and it's FUNNY! Muffins do make people happy!, just ask Joe Blanchette.

P.S. I'm gonna have to try what Doug did to make himself happy. >:)

OMG

That was the best flash ive ever seen!