Reviews for "Industrial Cavern"

Nice

5/5-10/10
Current Score
4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow! I'm glad you liked it so much!

Chill up my spine.

Ah Yeeeah! This song reminds me of some old N64 games like the ones mentioned byWeirdAlthe3rd and higgles. Also, great use of bass. The bass instrument really gave this song the perfect industrial atmosphere. When the bass first entered, I got chills. That's how awesome it is...
Keep doing what ya do 'cause ya do it well. (nice steam whistle additions)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! The bass does give the feel of a conveyor belt or something which is what I was going for.

~ Review Request Club ~

Kind of making up my own vision of what I visualized when I listened to this song here. I almost got a feeling that someone was creating a robot or that a group of people, presumably scientists were creating some sort of dark and mysterious creature. The song as a whole has a very dark and mysterious sound to it, which fits very well with your song.

I also maybe saw a slow moving robot or machine that was heading towards a society or civilization about to slowly destroy it as it moved on and nothing really being able to stop it. Of course what you wrote is what it was for and makes total if not better sense then what I envisioned, but we all see different things. :P

There were a lot of cool sound effects in this submission and the overall sound of it gives it a very good visual to the listener. A song that would be fit for a flash submission or game, but is also pretty cool to just listen to by itself.

~ Review Request Club ~

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I think it's cool that it fits as a standalone song and a song for a video game! :D

Great Job! :)

Me and a friend are making a SteamPunk RPG/Shooter for a school project and this music fits perfectly :D (you will certainly be on top of the music credits)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Well, if you put it up on Newgrounds be sure to let me know. :D

u have pleased me :)