Reviews for "Industrial Cavern"

Clankish

Think this would be great for an introduction if you ever made one. And your right, it does bare mechanic like sounds similar to a certain Rare game I played but I just can't remember which.

Final thoughts: The wind up effect and clanks turns it into a... toy themed level near the end of some Video Game, much like Donkey Kong 64.

PuffballsUnited responds:

The stage comes in about halfway through the game. It's meant to be more of an arms factory, one that produces weapons, yunno? But I can see how it would sound like a toy factory too.

This song makes me feel like i'm actually in a Industrial Cavern. Also, this song sounds like something that could of been in Banjo-Kazooie or Donkey Kong 64 in my opinion.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I've been really inspired my Grant Kirkhope and Dave Wise. They're both composers for Rare. It's a great compliment to me that you say this song reminds you of those games! :)

You've done it again.

Another great music piece that you have submitted. Keep up the great work Marcus. :D

Thanks! :D

Love it!

This song is awesome! I love it! When you made this song did you happen to have a story in your head? Because it seems like it was made for a movie... everything fits perfectly into telling a story. I can almost picture the story unfolding, and if I ever get the time I'll try and make a flash video for it!

PuffballsUnited responds:

It kinda does sound like a story, but I didn't have one in mind. Mainly just wanted it to be Background music. Let me know if you ever make a video with this song. I'd love to see it.

nice

it's so suitable for a game, good job.
I might use it for a game I am working on, if you dont have a problem with that.
sure will credit you.

PuffballsUnited responds:

It should be fine if you use it for a game. Let me know if you do.