Reviews for "Industrial Cavern"

NICE

fucking cool ass industrial loop you got their, havnt heard anything like that on NG in a while

i dont really like that bass, it sounds to generic techno-ish, not exactly a heavy dark bass like i think when i think industrial, but its ok

i do like the othe synths you got going, very ambient-ey, pretty cool twist w/ the industrial

when i listen to this, i get flashbacks for mario party 1, the wario battlefield lvl

so tell me, how did you make that sweet ass industrial loop?

oh nice i hear bells in the background, adds another good depth of spooky/ambient

i would def. play a game like what you describe in the comments, PM me if you ever finish somthing like that

peace out

SessileNomad

-Review Request Club-

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'll PM you! Hopefully I'll remember :P. Anyways, I thought the bass was pretty fitting. It was supposed to sorta sound like a conveyor belt yunno? And the beat, well it just sorta fell into place. I picked out the different sounds I would use, and everything just fit together so well. I'm glad you liked the song, and thanks for reviewing!

Chill up my spine.

Ah Yeeeah! This song reminds me of some old N64 games like the ones mentioned byWeirdAlthe3rd and higgles. Also, great use of bass. The bass instrument really gave this song the perfect industrial atmosphere. When the bass first entered, I got chills. That's how awesome it is...
Keep doing what ya do 'cause ya do it well. (nice steam whistle additions)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! The bass does give the feel of a conveyor belt or something which is what I was going for.

holy shit

holy whore shit

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow! You liked it that much?

Nice

5/5-10/10
Current Score
4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow! I'm glad you liked it so much!

Pretty bad ass.

This is kinda what I go for in my stuff, but I can't quite get the "factory" effect right. Great stuff!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I'm surprised it fell together so well actually!