Reviews for "Industrial Cavern"

Catchy melody

I can really imagine hearing this in a game. It would set the right atmosphere for the scene you described in the author comments, plus it isn't too distracting, which is always a big plus for game music.

Too bad that the song gets a bit repititive towards the end, but I guess you wouldn't really notice that when you are playing a game and concentrate on other things.

{ Review Request Club }

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, I guess the melody does repeat a bit at the end, but it's getting close to the machine winding down so I wanted it to feel more intense.

~ Review Request Club ~

Kind of making up my own vision of what I visualized when I listened to this song here. I almost got a feeling that someone was creating a robot or that a group of people, presumably scientists were creating some sort of dark and mysterious creature. The song as a whole has a very dark and mysterious sound to it, which fits very well with your song.

I also maybe saw a slow moving robot or machine that was heading towards a society or civilization about to slowly destroy it as it moved on and nothing really being able to stop it. Of course what you wrote is what it was for and makes total if not better sense then what I envisioned, but we all see different things. :P

There were a lot of cool sound effects in this submission and the overall sound of it gives it a very good visual to the listener. A song that would be fit for a flash submission or game, but is also pretty cool to just listen to by itself.

~ Review Request Club ~

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I think it's cool that it fits as a standalone song and a song for a video game! :D

Amazing...

This is an amazing piece of music. So well thought out and written, its unbelievable!

Introduction was great and really captured the mood of some kind of factory A robot army being built in its depths. Once the bass came in, the song become even better.

Although the bass become a bit repetitive throughout the song, the moment when it came out on its own were perfect. Once the main melody came in, variety was amazingly good and u did quite a good job at keeping the music non-repetitive and light.

there was a very good interlude near the middle whihc provided a break from the main instruments and introduced a new one (the bells). These bells provided a good transtition and a good background later one.

The song had a very good background which, although it tended to become repetitive, was well thought out and was amazingly similar to what u hear in a factory. Good job :)

Ending was great too, with the music slowly fading away as you left the factory behind. Amazing work on this front man.

Anyway, jsut to recap:

Darklight17
-Review Request Club-

Wow! Thanks for the awesome review! :D

old memories

i love the creepy dark mechanical feel in songs that most people can't pull off but you did it man it brings back favs from the past

5/5
4.28 / 5.00 (+0.0064)
10/10

Thanks! I feel accomplished! :D

sweeeet

makes me picture a giant robotic army mobilizing
very nice