Reviews for "Fall"

hah wow.

I remember when you first posted the original version of this song and I thought it was the best thing I've ever heard. This? Now this sounds absolutely incredible! Times my love for the original by 10 and you've got how much I love this song. The vocals were a tiny bit overdone now they're perfect. The instruments and sfx were basic now they're immaculate. Your definitely going places man.

Still my favorite song of all time, and I mean IT IS my favorite song! Is Beautiful Eyes. I Have it on my mp3 and I always listen to it on the way to school. I show everyone I can and I haven't run into one person that didn't agree it wasn't insanely awesome. I try to tell them how to get to newgrounds but they're too big of noobs to get here and download it.

So I love your stuff. Keep it going.
Edge of my seat for your next original.

Cayler responds:

Wow, you favorite song? Really? I'm so flattered. lol I'm planning on hopefully redoing Beautiful Eyes also because it has so many flaws and sounds unprofessional imo. I have already remade 'All the Music' and 'Only Heart' and I plan on posting them soon. Plus I wrote a new one called "You Came to Me" that I also plan on posting in the near future. And I'm always working on more so stay tuned! lol

nice

truly good, hope u got good oportunities in ur life : )

Cayler responds:

I do too. lol Thank you :)

Good but let me compare

First I'll say the obvious, the audio quality on everything is much better in this version. That is blatantly obvious and should be taken care of.

Now onto the comparison (as a note I'm comparing it directly to the old one because well, this song is good but I seem to have a preference for pieces of the old and need to get across my taste). I like the opening of the old version just a little bit more because it's simpler. I personally prefer a bit simpler music along with vocal because at times during this newer version the background beats seem to busy and distract me from the words while the softer sound of the old let's me focus on the words. In the interlude after rain drop falls, I like the newer version other than the really strong clicking. For me the stronger clicking feels out of place but it is your song and I this is just mho.

Then right after the interlude the music in this version has very well balanced sound that does not seem, at places, to overpower and distract from the voice. This is why I like the newer there than the older. The added vocal effect at around 2:08 makes this interlude stronger and feel like more. The clicking at 2:50 could be just a bit softer to go with the softer sounding lyrics because to me it feels a bit more like a BANG BANG with a soft sound. This is again imho

As for the end, I love the voice on this version and am very satisfied with it. Overall I like this song, just a few small things that bug me compared to the original but still, a very good song.

Cayler responds:

Thank you for your long an thorough critique. In many cases with any song I write, becoming too familiar with something while I'm writing it can distract me from hearing what someone else might notice right away. Because of this, I sometimes have one part or another overpower another, or just not being strong enough. Various things that keep anything I write from being 100% what I was hoping for. Thank you for pointing out those little things so that in the future I can work on tweaking them to sound better than before.

Simply Wonderfull!

Be proud of this song, be proud of yourself noting could be done to make this better it is sheer brilliance. I wouldn't be surprised if you made it. I love this song I will be telling everyone about this song. Excellent fade out at the end and great production.

Cayler responds:

I am proud, but pride won't pay the bills. lol Thank you for spreading the word to your friends though, it means a lot to me to know people are listening. :)

lots of helping hands

this is.... i'm at a loss for words. it flows so well and has a good point behind it. very uplifting and not repetitive. i wish i would have heard a song before now. keep it up.

Thank you! :)