Reviews for "Green Lights"

PRetty nice Music Video

I can not say anything bad about this but that I would have like for it to be subed so I understood the song XD.
Very good work in the animation, amazing n_n.

Awsome!

Nice music video, just like the anime's with English and Japanese. It's not one of my favourite flash's but it's a really good one.

I loved it.

The animation was awesome. Tell your friend that she did a kick-a$$ job of animating this. I'm also interested in what song this is. I did a search for Green Lights, but I didn't get anything worth looking deeper into. I'm not sure if my search engine missed something or if it's titled differently.

Bravo

Very well done with the animations. Not only it flows smoothly, it was also an interesting video to watch. The flying pyramid reminds me of the alien ships in Stargate SG-1 hehe, which are very awesome.

The song is very good, pleasant to the ear. It's even better that I can understand the lyrics :D

great job

sun yan-zi animation song version?cool.to all those "ang-mohs"its chinese/mandarin not japanese.the singers from singapore anyway. to the author:feature more of her songs and other singers too.