Reviews for "Green Lights"

Nice

But this is the kind of taiwanese/chinese (or whatever) thing i could see on a chinese cartoon channel. Newgrounds is for animations that can not be seen or related to television shows. But of course, you said this is not your animation it's somebody else's...

Pretty good music video

First of all, the graphics for this flash are very good. I mean, the background objects and the characters, that's good drawing alright. The lip sync for this flash was good as well. The music, I didn't really like it, but it did match nicely for this flash. Overall, good effort put in this flash, but it didn't interest me much. Nice work anyway.

Average

The graphics were good, colorful i gues the way to discribe it ^^ the animation was average... though i really liked the music in this 1 =3 even though i got no idea what there saying 3/4 of the time, but thats part of the fun for me =3.... anyway average flash =3 GOOD JOB ^^

Love to see English subtitles.

I cant give you the greatest of ratings on the content of the lyrics as I cannot understand them(is it Korean?).The graphics and animation are incredible as well as the drawings.

However it merely seems like an oppurtune time for the young lady who is the subject to show off all of her clothing for us.She poses and dances in her outfits and thats about all that happens.

I loved it besides that.The lyrics of the song were lost on me but it reached a different level and spoke there in a manner.

boring

sorry but i am sick of these stupid japanese music videos keep it real do somthing we can understand