Reviews for "Green Lights"

WOW

Tell your friend that she really knows how to make good flash. I didn't understand anything of the lyrics, except the english parts, but it didn't really matter, cause I was too busy looking at the amazing graphic, and the total cool way to show the music video. She could be a Director or something.

Oh yea, and I want to thanks you or something, because some people would just upload that music video, and tell everybody that he/she made it, and not that it was the friend who actually made it, and for as good a movie as that one, it could happen easily. so it's good you're not some asshole like Chad.

She should really do some more animation, cause she's REALLY good

suke~~!!

wow.. you're friend sure is good!! that graphics was great and so was the sound.. and that floating green globe was so cute!! i just wanna ask.. did she use a windows sound to accompany the necklace appearing in the end of the video?? also.. i couldn't give it a 10 because she didn't credit the source of the song..

Nice!

"Wow, I thought when it was all said in the different language it wasn’t going to be much good. It just became so memorable, and so original that even if it didn’t have the odd bits in English it still would have been fantastic. Great work!"

- Added to favourites :)

OMG

top job

hey good work ur friends got skills
ps can u please tell me what the song it called & who it is by