Reviews for "A Tribute to the NES"

Didn't like it all that much.

I do not agree with the last guy [duh]. It was still entertaining.

Ok, two..moderately quick things

1)Great tribute, it reminds me of all those lovely "Game Over" moments where you just wanna scream "WTF NO WAY! THATS BS HOW DID I DIE! I HAD 2 HEARTS LEFT! OMGWTFBBQ!!!" or blame the controller, (only to switch controllers and die again)

2)If i see one more idiot that was born AFTER a system came out..and talks about it like he "pwnz" it cuz he's a "Retro Gamer", well congratulations, your all bringing it into the mainstream..which is in a sense..making it anti-retro. SNES, NES, 2600, Turbographix 16, Sega, YES YES YES, they were all great, but unless you actually owned one when they were great...shut up already..your not cool because you play nintendo..EVERYONE DOES if you haven't noticed. That being said..again..GREAT MOVIE! and a great big @!$@$!@$ to the idiots that called themselves retro gamers

Nice!!

What a nice Tribute to the Nes! I always liked it, so I guess don't need to eat a poison mushroom...
Good job.

Don't listen to the last guy.

This isnt about how exactly intertaining this flash is, its to bring back some nostelgia. (I think its pronounced that way.) Anyways their were some funny parts, make some more.

Cool!