Reviews for "A Tribute to the NES"

It was great.

I think the only problem I had with this is that it was a bit to short. Other than that, it was awsome.

Born to be P1

A those days of P1/P2, good selection of sprites, hope you continue this tribute with more music and more videos.Yeah ,an extended version of this video will be great.

YOU ARE THE SPRITE KING!

You unlike some cowards are not afraid of using sprites, most noobs suck at them, but you use them in such a way that makes everyone smile and laugh. Yes I still have my old NES console, its currently sitting in my room- waiting for me to play. I still remember those grand times playing Kung fu, Super Mario Bros. 1,2 and 3, duck hunt , and many more the 8 bit world is much better because of your Sprite Superiorcy.

I am getting Flash for Christimas and you've inspired me to get it to make more sprite movies, and maybe someday in the future we may even work together.

MajinPiccolo responds:

Maybe...lol

Very very solid.

I did like and enjoyed it. But half of those games I cannot remember and I am of the age to remember them.

Ahhh the memories

Great movie, made me think beck to the old days. But you forgot when Hitler's head exploded in bionic commando