Reviews for "A Tribute to the NES"

No Tecmo Super Bowl? You fail.

Seriously though, this flash was still really good despite overlooking that game. I like all the random things that were happening to the characters that sometimes on't happen in the games. The inclusion of a lot of games was good, although each one was only on the screen for a short time. The music and sprites were handled well though, and the only improvement needed would be either more games or the ones you have made slightly longer or a bit more animated.

Yah what the last guy said!

Majin your flashes we're the first one's on Newgrounds that I watched And I still like them.Even thought I've watched them over and over and over and over...

Don't listen to the last guy.

This isnt about how exactly intertaining this flash is, its to bring back some nostelgia. (I think its pronounced that way.) Anyways their were some funny parts, make some more.

wow..

not cool, not very enteraining

Nice!!

What a nice Tribute to the Nes! I always liked it, so I guess don't need to eat a poison mushroom...
Good job.