Reviews for "A Tribute to the NES"

good old stuff

I was so damn young then I could bearly remember any of those games, but there was a couple I remembered(such as mario) that put the joyful feeling in my heart. Good work on this, very well done! Oh those were the times... Sometimes I wonder if I like those games more than our current modern games... NAH! *puts on Mortal Combat Deception* YEEHAA!

I love it,

never had as much fun playing video games as with my NES! Thanks for reminding me! k

I loved it !

It's so nice to see that people still remember the good ol'days of 8-bit gaming. So often the younger Generation doesn't get to experence what gaming started as. Atari was the first but once 8-bit NINTENDO came on the scene it started a wave of gaming that does't seem to have a breaker. thanks for the Flash back to memory lane!
NEXIS

Hmmm...PIXELS ROCK

Yeah....don't worry these are GREAT....DO NOT STOP MAKING THESE!!

STOP MAKING FLASH MOVIES!

That wasnt no tribute, that was another shitty "skittles and bits" with a real song in the background. Most of them were about the main character gettin killed in a retarded unfunny way. Stop just for the mother fucking love of God STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP