Reviews for "A Tribute to the NES"

I liked it

Not much else to say. Oh I wanted to ask you what was the credits music? It sounded very familiar to me.

MajinPiccolo responds:

It's Flight of the Bumblebee in 8Bit Form and is also the ending theme of Parodius

MEMORIES!!!!!!

DIS BRING BACK A LOTTA CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erm...

Where was Faxanadu or double Dragon?? You missed too major games for the Nes out And that makes me unhappy ^_^. Anyhoo lovin all ure Sprite based Flashes.

good job

brings me back

brings me back to the good old days. I salute you. You made a really great flash movie. Just next time use a song that hasnt already been used by every bacardi commerical under the sun.

A good NES tribute!

Good use of the 8-bit graphics in this flash. Nice using so many 8-bit sprites in this flash. The music for this flash was quite good. The humour, heh, it was good. Mario going down the pole and a bomb hit him. XD That did make me think why a bomb doesn't come along on Super Mario Brothers. Another thing I liked in this flash was Final Fantasy and Excitebike. Good work.