Reviews for "A Tribute to the NES"

Meh

I like the NES as much as anyone else, but that flash was average at best. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Not Bad...

Not the greatest NES tribute, but one that I am sure will touch the hearts of all old-school gamers.

Didn't like it all that much.

I do not agree with the last guy [duh]. It was still entertaining.

Not bad

I have definitely seen worse. That was actually pretty good. Graphics? What's to be expected from 8-bit animation? Done very well. Sound was decent, but maybe that's only because I like the original version of that song. Style is a personal thing, and personally, I thought it was good, though not the best. And it was pretty funny. Not drop dead hilarious, but still pretty funny. You got a 4 from me.

(-_-; )Well...

That was...BAD.

Graphics. Well, they were "Acceptable", not good. I've seen much better sprite work.

Honestly, I didnt' laugh, once.

The music was the worst part. IT'S SO EASY TO MAKE "NINTENDO" (8-BIT) MUSIC! You totally ruined it with the, well, bad rock, or bad electronic, or just, bad whatever. Like, it makes it feel like I'm watching bad flash, instead of good Nintendo Animation. You could have even had someone else MAKE NES music.

*sigh* GO TO BED!

If you feel the need to yell at me, threaten me, or ask for NES music... AIM:TheUnlikedTrike.
Myspace: myspace dot com/t3hspy.

G'bye, now.