Reviews for "Joan and Mark"

=D!!

That was great. I <3 you now =D
(I'm sorry, but there's nothing you can do about that =P, you're stuck with me now.)

can you say..

PERFECT!!!! your style seems ALWAYS to amaze me... and the graphics were just outstanding... and lets not forget the message your trying to put out there. the flash fit extremely well with the song. finally- it was really cuuuute!
i swear man, you gotta make more

Just Wonderful

Its nice to see some thing Original here at the Portal, If u perfected the Graphics I would have voted 10, this is simple, funny, creative, and riveting. I hope I see a talkie of this series. In a way, what you feel when you see a movie like this is more than appreciation. It's gratitude.

You know how easy it is to make dumb, no-brainer crappy Flash movies, and how incredibly hard it is to make a movie like this, where every minute of screen time can take days or weeks of work by u. I hope u'll make.

I loved it.

I love your style, and this little video was just so, as the previous reviewer aptly put it, adorable! It was funny, and I really liked the characters. I would love to see more Joan and Mark, I enjoyed it very much.

This should be a cartoon on CartoonNetwork.

I absolutely loved it. It was adorable, and well animated. Had me giggling quite a bit.