Reviews for "Castlevania 1 ( GGT )"

Funny

This was a really funny flash i liked the way the undead killed each other and how he beats the crap out of dracula

So much with so little!

That was reall good, Roger. Reminds ya of the old days, and great use of such primitive 8-bit graphics! The little custom animations really make it worth watching, such as the blood. The little Jawa "ootini!" thing when the little guy goes flying was hilarious. I had fun playing Belmont as well. You guys are all in for a real treat when part 2 comes out, I'll tell you that.

RogerGargantua responds:

Thanks, i like the way you mention my custom animations since those take up a lot of work. This movie is perfect thanks to your belmont voice, it's the best ! :)

Awsome!

Where do you get the castlevania music remixes from???

LAME

Oh, haw haw haw. So funny I remembered to laugh, but decided not to because this wasn't funny. The jokes are lame, like they are in all video game parodies. It's always violence, perversion. Violence, perversion.

Sorry it's late!

Sorry it's late Roger, but great toon, it really has advanced ALOT since the betas you showed me. Great work!

RogerGargantua responds:

Better late then never ....at least, thats what we say here ! Thanks for the nice comments, Darren ! :) Keep a look out for the surprise in part 2 ! :D