Reviews for "_.-| Martyr |-._"

Nice

I love it, it kinda sets the stage for the begining of a battle where everyone has to prepare themselves both mentally and physically.
This kinda represents the mental preparation of the battle. Especialy when 'Marty's' have to go against certain death situations knowing they are gonna die for something.

Imagine an army general at the lead of his army ontop of a snowy hill staring down at a huge mass of enemys menacingly looking up at them. He feels the presence of his army on his back, evryone knows this is suicide, but they are dying for a reason. So they prepare themselves; their breathing, smoking up in the cool air, waiting for the sound of war.

Pretty much it ^_^ Pardon my cheesyness, Im a kid with a lot of imagination.

Wolftacular responds:

I can totally picture it :) I'm glad you like it!

Thanks for the review! =D

And keep that imagination going ;D

I love it

I bet they played this at the last supper cause if they didnt im becoming a satanist this track is soo chill and just brings back a lot of memories great job
Your fan
Evil

Wolftacular responds:

Haha, someone should go back in time and find out. Glad it reminds you of stuff :)

this is really kooooool

makes me feel like im in a beast moment in like a movie or sometin...WHY IS THIS NOT IN A MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the beastness

Wolftacular responds:

Well, you can go ahead and use it in a movie eh? =D

*sniff*

I think i am going to cry...

Wolftacular responds:

You're definitely going to cry when you hear this remix a cool guy did http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/349621

I also hope that means you like it =P

Thanks for the review! =D

in an rpg this would be..

The moment when after some kind of huge battle it starts to rain and the protaginist (the hero) looks back on life and thinks on what he just lost to protect what is important to him.But he stands strong knowing those sacrifices will help bring down the threat to his loved ones (and maybe the world) and moves on walking away leaving you with the view of a grave with flowers. The grave has the name of someone important to the hero but he is strong enogh to walk away and fight.
this is a sad song the is sweet in its simplicity and somehow it conveys a distant fealing of hope of all things.
Well done.

Wolftacular responds:

I agree with you, the moment and the song would match perfectly. I'm glad you like the simplicity of it =)