Reviews for "_.-| Martyr |-._"

Emotional

For what it is, considering your description of it, I won't complain about it being too short. As for the song itself, I love it. It's got a sort of... Feeling put into it. This feeling can range from either sadness to some sort of hope. I love it. Myself, I enjoy how it reminds me of the current state of my life.

A longer version of this would be great, but don't feel like you /have/ to make it. I don't want it to lose the feeling you put into it.

Wolftacular responds:

I'm glad you like it! :) I might, I might not (make a longer version). Quite a few people have suggested I should, so I've been thinking about it.

Great

With this music i can finish my book thanks is a reallys sad song
nice work

Wolftacular responds:

I'm glad it helped! Now go finish your book! =)

*sniffle sniffle*

Im going to cry.. wait.. i already did..
this song.. is so simple.. yet... so beautiful.. nice work mate :)

Glad it made an impact. Don't cry though :(

Just......WOW!

I remember when i was a kid in middle school, we would play a song in the band called blue moon or something, I don't remember what it was called, none the less, our teacher would play the song for us to gain an understanding of what it was supposed to sound like. As I sat there listening to the music, I would close my eyes and the strangest things would come to mind, I would picture waging wars in space, or the moon becoming the new home for humanity. To this day, I still have that ability, when I close my eyes, and i listen to this song, I can see happiness, a family bringing home their new born child. I can aslo see sadness, the image of death. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that those that feel things from music, or picture happiness or sadness, really depends on what their heart is feeling at the time. For me, its more of a sad moment, considering I lost the love of my life to someone else. But don't pity me for my endeavors. This is a nice piece of music, even if it is left the way it was written, and not expounded upon. I love it none the less. Keep up the good work.

Wolftacular responds:

That's cool you've got that ability. And I'm glad you can picture stuff with my song too! =) Good to hear you like the simplicity of it.

Relaxing

The picture I get with this is looking out onto a really big lake, just as the sun is beginning to set, and skipping rocks while contemplating the state of the universe. Simplistic yet powerful.

Wolftacular responds:

Glad you find it relaxing! =)