Reviews for "_.-| Martyr |-._"

Beautiful

I absolutely loved this song when i heard it from the flash "When you wish upon a" with it's calm & tranquil feeling while giving you that warm fuzzy feeling inside like almost you wanna shed a happy tear this is how much emotion i got from this and overall i think you did a wonderful job making it. =)

Wolftacular responds:

Glad to hear that you like it and that it makes you feel stuff :)

So peaceful

This song is very smooth and relaxing, but the whole time I feel like it's building up to something, then before I knew it it was over... It feels a little to spaced out... Anyway good song...

Wolftacular responds:

Ah yes, a lot of people have told me recently that they were expecting it to be a bit more complex. I might do a sequel with new stuff to accompany the main melody.

It reminds me of...

one of those MANY scenes from Full Metal Alchemist, when they're doing a scene transition, or something sad has happened.

Wolftacular responds:

I ought to watch that cartoon sometime. I hear about it everywhere, but I really don't know anything about it XD

Absolutely wonderful

I love how calming this song is, so peaceful. Great job on balancing out the instruments and really capturing the mood. I look forward to hearing some of your other contributions. Also, am i detecting some Last Samurai inspiration here?

Wolftacular responds:

You might definitely be hearing more from me soon :) And um, no, I haven't even watched that movie XD. I might listen to it now though, might inspire me for future projects =P.

Oh man...

Thats was one of the most charming un usual song i heard ...Well this review is maybe not much (like my english) but well thats just great piece of song : / (Reminds me on the Ps3 game "Flower")

Glad to hear that :)