Reviews for "Reel Gold"

Awsome

Awsome Game.

did you steel it

well it was good with well made graphics and sounds. also the control was exelent and it realy had me thinking. the graphics where cartoon-ish but it was still very smoth and the fact that mit got such a hight score and it waas not violent was encridible since most flash are but one thing... this was on another web site called miniclip long before it was here what gives? but still very good a 5 of 5

Very fun!

It's on the reviews of games like this that we see how many dumbasses we got around here.

THE NEWGROUNDS GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE THE SITE, SO THEY CAN CHOOSE WHAT TO PUT ON FRONTPAGE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE, THEN LEAVE, YOU MORON!

AND THIS IS NOT STOLEN, LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE ONE WHO SUBMITED THIS, FUCKTARD!

This game is fun, although it's too hard.

To the person before me

you are a R-E-T-A-R-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please look at the name of the author before making blind assumptions.

Reel Gold
It was interesting to see how fun this was. At first, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it, because it would be too easy. It turned out to be better because it was actually difficult. You really have to know where to get the gold. Your rope sways so much it's hard to tell. It's a game that requires patience.

I wouldn't think this game would hold up well after all these years. It truly does! It has nice graphics and while there isn't that much detail, it still works well. Prospectors just look so funny. They always remind me of Yosemite Sam.