Reviews for "The Black Dragon Project"

Really good, could become HUGE

Two things, shouldn't appear back in origional posituion, should jump there (after physical attack) and should show enemies health. Other than that...It is really good, too bad there's only one battle in the demo...

Xenoc responds:

Yeah, :( I wanted to include more than a battle in the preview to, but this was the only way to keep it under the size limit.

good game

i think it can be a great game, i think its that way becuse of some reasons:
1- its preety like the web game battleon wich i preety like if it wornt a player limited.
2- i liked the general look of sumthin dark- unknown
3- i dono, i just like it!!
keep doing a good jub doing it!!

coolyoly....

thought id help

well if you need a site to host you always can try searching oh i dunno a site on google called mega beside upload =P hope this "useless"information can be helpful

Fine

The engine is ok I gusse, Just make the real thing.

short

this is very hard to rate as it is such a small portion of the game. however, even though im not a fan of rpg this game looks epic. keep it up.