Reviews for "The Black Dragon Project"

nice!!

i am a bit of an rpg fan so to see a flash rpg that wasn't a total waste of time was nice, nothing origonal but then why temper with a tried and tested method. keep up the gud work man.

Read the big review, not this small section.

Not bad, not bad at all.
It was RPG, i enjoy RPG but there is one thing i really hate, the fact that it takes a good 10 sword cleaves to kill a bat. (all games do it)
Other than that, it was good, its got potential to go far, so im gonna try and see what you do with this game.

Obviously you get a 5

Xenoc responds:

lol.. I actually uped the bats HP in the preview, because it goes down too quickly in the actual game.

Really good, could become HUGE

Two things, shouldn't appear back in origional posituion, should jump there (after physical attack) and should show enemies health. Other than that...It is really good, too bad there's only one battle in the demo...

Xenoc responds:

Yeah, :( I wanted to include more than a battle in the preview to, but this was the only way to keep it under the size limit.

Two things

The charachter should have a visible jump back to the ready position instead of just appearing there after a physical attack.

When casting a spell, I think the raising of the arm needs to be adjusted a bit. The timing I mean.

Otherwise it looks like youve got something really nice in the works!

i didnt like this game

this game is good but i didnt like it