Reviews for "The Black Dragon Project"

this would be a good game if it was longer

when are you going to make a part 2 to this game
This game was a pretty good game but short.

interesting..a bit slow

has been felled??? its "has fallen." lol. geez.

For those having trouble with the book puzzle..he puts a clue in one of the rooms. You just need to pay attention more. He wouldnt make a puzzle that impossible to figure out without a clue some where. Ill give you a hint...its one of the rooms on the left.

As for the prisoner....check your skills...that should help you figure out how to get him out.

I got a few comments:

1. When I turned on one of the skills...i forgot which one made the room red..was it trap? Well any way, I happen to see a blue circle on the floor of the room on the right, before the prisoner and a marking on the room with the dining table on the wall. It was an arrow pointing to an object and what looked like a lincoln monument building. lol. What was that about?

2. The combat was slow. I dont know if it was my computer...but it seemed hard to fight becuase the moves took so long.

------------------------------------

The rest of it was pretty good, the walking could have been sped up a little perhaps, but other than that I liked it. The story is interesting, although the dialogue is really long. I know things need to be explained, but perhaps we could just have a dialogue box where we just scroll down instead of clicking through 20 panels that can only hold about a sentence each.

For the instructions, I must be blind, but I could barely see the giant arrow next to the box. So I had no idea there was more instructions until was completely stuck on my first attempt. Perhaps make it more visible or just put a next button might help.

I sound like Im picking on you, but Im really not. I actually enjoyed this game a lot and am looking forward to the next installment.

Perfect

Just perfect no game is better then this exept runescape,maplestory,battleon,tiba but pretty good...

Lovely.

Oh wow, this is fucking nice.

Good work

It's a little confusing at first (most particularly the hp/mp bar at the bottom of the screen), but it's a great game so far! Keep working at it.