For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "[Assios] - Midnight"

amazing

really good. i like trance, techno, and all those styles of music, so this was an immediate win. i don't see much room for improvement on this one, so 5/5 and 10/10.

Assios responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it :)

Sweet!

Using Nexus I presume? Great work dude! Deepsaw FTW.

5/5
10/10

Yeah, Nexus and z3ta.

Thanks for reviewing! :D

very cool

it's a very very interesting song but still very good
5/5
10/10

A good steady beat

I liked the variety of different synth sounds and drum sounds. It starts off pretty well and gets very good by the middle of the song. But by the ending the beat was starting to get somewhat repetitive which made it kind of boring. I also didn't like how it faded out. The song began to fade out and then it just cut off back to the start of the song which I did not think was good.
-Dr.Pain

Assios responds:

Glad you liked it! Thanks!

Great!

Love the techno, but this brings it to a whole nother level! Wow I commend you for your great work! Keep on going strong! ^_^

Thaanks :D