Reviews for "[Assios] - Midnight"

Sweet!

Using Nexus I presume? Great work dude! Deepsaw FTW.

5/5

Yeah, Nexus and z3ta.

Thanks for reviewing! :D

Nice!

I really like you song its very cathy! Awesome title of the song! Very mysterious and dark but still very party-ish!

Keep up the good work!

Thx! Glad you liked it ;D

Good job :)

Your finally done with this one. I don't know if I can write an objective review on this one, because ive heard trough it alot of times before as you know : ).

Your main lead is pretty good and I really like it. Howeve,r I feel something is missing at the transition at 0:30, but I didnt find a better way to do it, so I wont complain : P. The other transitions are well done.

Another thing. Your title made me laugh. "Midnight". Im not good with titles, but "Midnight" xD. Hahaha.

Overall, this is a very good song, that fits your style of making music.

- DeeZ

Haha thank you :D It was JK who came up with the title "Midnight" btw xP

10/10

This is your best song EVER Assi! Rly nice song, awzm. Looking forward to experience more of your songs in the future.
Love your beats, they're sick! Can't t wait for your new song to "arrive".

Greetings from Norway, the country of the beautiful nature. ;)

5/5, 10/10

Thaanks! ;D

amazing

really good. i like trance, techno, and all those styles of music, so this was an immediate win. i don't see much room for improvement on this one, so 5/5 and 10/10.

Assios responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it :)