Reviews for "[Assios] - Midnight"

~ Review Request Club ~

Ah, I do remember listening to some of your older stuff (back when I was Corky52) and let me say that you have improved a lot since then. What was that sound that you used in the beginning? Was that the crowd cheering? Either or it did sound like that and it sounded awesome. I think you could have used some voices here and there.

Perhaps a count down somewhere early in the song. Maybe even something around 30 seconds saying, "Here we go." So yeah, I think the only way to really improve the submission would to add some small vocals here and there, but other than that it sounded great.

~ Review Request Club ~

Assios responds:

Yeah, I've improved a lot since those older songs ;P When I now listen to my older songs like electric snake, toxic snake etc..., I think they're really bad

Hmm, maybe I should try to add some voices to see how it is.. I've never used voices in my songs before, so maybe I should try it.

Thanks for the review! :D

I'm stunned

Simply amazing. it's catchy as ever and i can picture myself flyin down the highway blasting this.

Assios responds:

You should definitely do that ;D Thanks!

very cool

it's a very very interesting song but still very good
5/5
10/10

Heh

Something between background trance to rock soul trance it is getting sweet I must say

Thanks :)

DJ ASSIOS? HAHAHA

You're getting professional, dude.
This is quality! :P

There are some 'unprofessionalities' tho. (lol)
At 01:10, it's getting a bit silly.
It hears like it's only one standard instrument.
A dull 3xOsc or something!

Other than that, there's variation between the parts,
and it doesn't get boring!

Keep up the great work, dj assios! ^__^

Assios responds:

You don't like the soft part? It's Sytrus btw ;P Thanks for reviewing!