Reviews for "[Assios] - Midnight"

Pretty catchy

I loved the great energy I got from this song!

Cool! Thanks :)

Pretty Catchy!

I'm not a huge fan of trance but you got me listening to it. One of my favorite parts is around 1:50, I just love the transition you make.

Great job, this'll be stuck in my head while I'm trying to sleep! ;-)

Assios responds:

Thank you. I worked a lot on the drums and the transitions ;)

That will be stuck in my head for a while,

Pretty catchy song you've got right here, I've already listened to it a couple times, it gets better after every listen. It seems like when the beat changes a new chapter begins and a story unfolds. The only thing I counted off for was how it sounds kind of similar at the beginning and end. I like how the melody picks back up around the two minute mark. Plus the part at the beginnign that sound like a crowd screaming was cool too. Keep up the good work!

Assios responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it :)

Grate!

I like it. Very upbeat. To be honest, it does sound like the many trance songs here on newgrounds. The song is great, but it lacks any interesting beats or synths to listen to over and over again.

Thanks for the review :)

Hrmm.

At 30 seconds when the kick comes in, I think its okay, but I feel as thought the kick should have more presence...

The drums are quite unique. I really think they are quite good.

The melody is similar to most trance songs, but I think your drum work was pretty effective.

So I guess what I'm saying here. Is Drums = Yes. Melody = Okay.

Good work here good sir.

Assios responds:

Heh, yeah, I worked a lot on the drums this time ;) Thanks!