Reviews for "[Assios] - Midnight"

Nice, but too repititve

Starts off quite nice. The intro offers a nice melody and a nice beat. But it gets too generic and too repititve from there on.

It's like I've already knew this song, even though I listened to it for the first time.

So, the basics are there, now you need to try to make this song into something special, maybe with some added parts that break the song structure.

You already did this in the middle of this song, but in the middle part isn't really happening too much.

{ Review Request Club }

Assios responds:

Thank you! And I totally agree that it's too repetitive, I will edit that FL Studio file someday, and make it less repetitive >:)

It was good.

But a bit repetitive.
Maybe this is just because I really can't stand trance, but if I did, this sure would be good.
So yeah. Keep up or something :)

Yeah, it's a bit repetitive ;( Thanks for the review

Great!

I can total hear this as game music. Not excessive in the originality department, but still validly unique.

Assios responds:

Thanks ^^ It would be cool if someone used it in a flash game

decent

it gets a little too samey, never really goes anywhere or builds beyond what you generally expect from techno, however it was pretty good and would be excellent for a game or something of that nature.

Assios responds:

Yeah, it's repetitive, and I will probably edit it and make it less repetitive. Thanks!

If Trance was my genre of choice....

I would definitely enjoy this song.
I gave it a nine because its catchy, and easy listen to.
If I were to change anything I would make it longer, drop the happy hardcore-ish effect, and add more build up/drops.
Otherwise, great job keep up the good work!