Reviews for "Ratbag & Furball #02"

awesome.....

I love it! Good 'ol old skool cartoons.........aahhhhhh....the memories.......

Good stuff! More please!

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Yup. The memories. I guess that Ratbag and Furball should be a commemorating series... Considering that in order to make it i took inspiration from a lot of cat 'n' mouse cartoons like Tom & Jerry (as well as wathing my own cat making an ass of itself while chasing a fly).

I'll definetely make more. I told you guys i'd make episode 2 and here it is. It's only a matter of time before episode 3 is done.

Yay!

You've made my night...at least there's one good save in store for my Blam/Protect.

Ever thought of making a game with those guys?I'll help ye out with it if you want.Mail me.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I never thought of it because i know actionscript for squat still... I'm still in my third year of TAFE and i just begun learning it. But a game sounds like a plan for the future... I'll think about it.

Thanks for the vote!

Just like those old Tom & Jerry cartoons!

Heh, this was one very great cartoon! It was probably one of the smoothest and highest-quality animations I've ever run into, and the fact it's based off one of my old favorites only makes it better! The cat Furball was definetly a Tom-esque kind of character who was gullible and had a nasty temper, while the mouse, Ratbag... Well, he was more like Itchy I suppose since Jerry mouse would never be so brutal to other things like Ratbag was to that fish (though the battery joke was pretty funny!). Music, voicing, and sound effects were all used well and the jokes brought back fond memories of my childhood years of watching the adventures of the classic cat and mouse!

Honestly, I can't say much about this other than to try to have Furball win once in a while (as Tom on rare occasions managed to best Jerry in their cartoon, if you recall...), otherwise, there's really nothing to say when it comes to improvement. The jokes were funny and the amount of work you put into this shows! Seriously, anything THIS high of quality that's cat-and-mouse humor-related is a 10 in my book!

Keep on doing these and you'll likely even have your own collection page here! Good luck, and welcome to my favorite authors list! Because it's just plain easier to favorite an artist than each individual flash! ;)

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks for the lengthy review and the VERY positive feedback... It's thanks to you guys that my submission is doing so well at the moment.

Furball is a lot dumber than Tom and actually has no interest in hurting Ratbag, except for when that annoying rat actually goes and annoys him. As for Ratbag, he's far more brutal than Itchy... He's kind of psychotic... He's the kind of character that will urinate on walls and carry an axe around for the sake of it... In some of my storyboards i even drew him having a smoke...

Furball deserves a victory every now and then and he'll get it eventually... Maybe in episode 3, since the scripting for that episode hasn't started yet.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to write to me in such depth and i really appreciate the high marking you gave my cartoon.

I'll definetely make more. I found my vocation three months ago in tafe and i never looked back!

Cheers!!

Extremely Funny, but I feel sorry for the fish

Extremely Funny, but I feel sorry for the fish

stoners-lunchbox responds:

lol... well you had to feel sorry for someone, didn't you? otherwise it'd have no story to it :) and you wouldn't enjoy it as much if you didn't cry a little :P

Thanks for the feedback!

way better than the 1st

way better sound ..coulda had some back round music at times . this one was alot funnyer then the 1st like he fryed a frikkin inocent fish so he could use him as a surf board lol that made me crack up ... the mouse seemed to have gotten bigger too... the graphics have gotten great man ... im gunna go electricute my mom and use her corpse as a surf board to go surfing in my toilet of nightmares

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL now that's more mean than Ratbag's attitude.

But i'm glad you liked my toon! Thanks for watching!