Reviews for "Ratbag & Furball #02"

Mouse is funny

Ratbag makes me laugh. He's funny in what he dose. Furball is only a helpless victum. I liked the Jingle Bells park at the end. That was funny also.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

lol... funny, how that track at the end was nothing but an experiment... In the end i wound up using it as a skit. Ratbag is meant to be a little more psychopatic, but i think it'll take some time before it gets to a really hardcore stage. Still, he'll keep being comical all the time, nevertheless. Furball is a helpless victim (i guess he should have more of a role in this film rather than the cat that always gets mangled for no reason) and i'm "trying" to write a storyline where he actually looks smart. Perhaps the "chemistry in 28 minutes" manual he used in episode #01 shall come in handy once again...

Extremely Funny, but I feel sorry for the fish

Extremely Funny, but I feel sorry for the fish

stoners-lunchbox responds:

lol... well you had to feel sorry for someone, didn't you? otherwise it'd have no story to it :) and you wouldn't enjoy it as much if you didn't cry a little :P

Thanks for the feedback!

poor kitty..

made me smile through the entire cartoon. i really like the style and animation.
and why is it that the cat always get tortured by the mouse?! not fair...maybe next time furball will get his revenge? :)
all in all, nice work. keep it up

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I already received feedback from people feeling sorry for Furball. Unfortunately i've already storyboarded another way for Ratbag to torture him in episode 3. But i'll make sure i second your wishes in episode 4, where Furball's fate in the conclusion won't be as truculent.

Thanks for the feedback!

A good old fashioned cat and mouse cartoon.

This is what I grew up watching and I loved it. I really liked the detail. Can't wait to see more.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

I'm currently developing a halloween special. Hopefully i get it finished before the party's over!

thanks for the feedback!

Good

This was the G-rated version of itchy and scratchy I think. Overall good work. More blood and gore and you'd have a masterpiece! :)

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks, but Itchy and Scratchy will never be G-rated. i just haven't gotten around to making Ratbag and Furball's conflicts hardcore yet. It'll come to me as time passes. After all, these two characters are new. They need to "practice" their murdering skills...

As for me, my animation style is improving. The first episode looks and sounds obsolete compared to this one. I think that either R&F number 3 or my next submission will simply look and sound better. I just keep improving.

Thanks for the vote! your words and mark make my time spent on this worthwile!