Reviews for "Ratbag & Furball #02"

ZOMG CAT GOT PWNZORED

This was better in every single way

It ran smoother, the audio was ten times better, you tooks some more risks with your animating and pulled it off nicely.

Keep up the great work

-Rhabdophobia

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks! Since i learned how to animate in my first submission i decided i'd take more time to improve the graphical and audio aspects of the film. guess it worked!

Thanks for the marks!

Second episode

The graphics, again, are good. Good animation as well. Some lip syncs here. :) The sound, good music used here. :D Good sound effects used here and there are voices. That I think made this flash a lot better. This flash, it was interesting. The beginning part with the insect and more Tom and Jerru-ish parts. :) The ending part was good with the toilet. :) Before that, electrifying the fish. XD Good work.

-Bahamut

stoners-lunchbox responds:

lol i just figured that you begun watching every one of my episodes. Well, glad you're noticing the improvement!

!

Funny stuff... especially the electrocution of the fish (and battery switching). That was just plain cruel, but funny. I hate the mouse's evil snickering though! I just wanna smack him when he does that, haha.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

that was me. since i lacked sound effecs and i had to do them at night when everyone was sleeping, i could not do much about it. Just give me time until i make better sound effects...

lol poor furball

lol i like the way how you actually make the rat the villain,

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Well, Cat 'n' Mouse needs a change of roles for once, doesn't it?

...lol...

great sounds

Ok, the sounds were hillarious!!!!!!!! Furballs sounds (meowing) made me laugh so much. I also liked how Ratbag killed a fish just to surf on it for like 5 minutes. GJ make a 4th!!! (I have seen your 3rd episode and i liked it a lot)

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL What's with people callin' me GJ? I don't even know what that is!

Sorry for being ignorant but since i'm italian i have a hard time getting used to all these nicks and acronyms (however it's spelt) and i didn't realise that my school's initials actually stood for Strawberry Clock (SBC is for St Bernards College here in Melbourne).

But as i get better at it i'll make better submissions with better humour and longer durations.