Reviews for "Ratbag & Furball #02"

That was great!

I loved this one, it was much better than the first in all areas, graphics, sound and storyline. I liked the original use for the dead fish as at first I was a little confused as to why a mouse would want to kill a cat, I also liked how you had the bumps stay on the cat's head the whole way through, as in most cartoons they remove them after the incident, which I always find to be a little bad. the only thing that could have been better in this was the batteries, as in my opinion the real batteries in amongst the drawings didn't look too good in combination with eachother, perhaps you could have drawn them. I still loved the movie though :)

Lots Of Love, Rebecca Rose

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thanks for the review, Rebecca. I still feel like this was my best work so far, both in terms of length, effort and quality.

The only reason i used pictures of real batteries was that it added to the comical feel of the cartoon if you ask me. The more "out of whack" you throw the impression of a gaffe, the funnier it seems at first, which gets a healthier, stupider sounding yarn from first-time viewers. Otherwise i would've drawn it. Can't blame me for trying something different ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

Even Better

I can see so many improvements over the first one.
I like how this has more sound to it, added to the flash nicly.
The antics were good. Sure some are from other cartoons, but they were all executed. Poor kitty getting all banged up at the start. Poor Fishy as well, what did he ever do?
When you need a long lasting battery you need duracell.
The cat I can understand, but most of the time the other critters in cartoon are not harmed, but I give you credit for doing something different. That mouse is really evil.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL... I NEED Ratbag to be his evil self. Without him acting like a crazy bastard in these films i have no narrative. Ratbag always targets Furball for his cruel practical jokes, so it's only normal that a story will come out of Furball either trying to defend himself or clumsily trying to seek revenge upon Ratbag.
The drunken fly was one of Ratbag's jar specimens. He has a lot of them, such as a flesh eating virus and even a can of pringles. The innocent little fish was just in Ratbag's way. He happened to run out of targets when Furball served his purpose in his latest prank so he set out to look for more critters to victimise. Just unlucky that it had to be that innocent little fish. I exaggerated that segment a lot using the childish imagination i used to have as a kid. That works a lot for me since it allows me to get really dementially funny segments with minimal effort.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback and i'm glad you liked it!

hey

just make more and more. end up like knox winning an award for almost everything you make.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Trust me, that's pretty much what i set out to do in the first place ;P

thanks for watching!

way better than the 1st

way better sound ..coulda had some back round music at times . this one was alot funnyer then the 1st like he fryed a frikkin inocent fish so he could use him as a surf board lol that made me crack up ... the mouse seemed to have gotten bigger too... the graphics have gotten great man ... im gunna go electricute my mom and use her corpse as a surf board to go surfing in my toilet of nightmares

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL now that's more mean than Ratbag's attitude.

But i'm glad you liked my toon! Thanks for watching!

thats

tom and jery

stoners-lunchbox responds:

LOL... No it's not *puts a smirk on*...

I DID say that Tom and Jerry inspired me... And the result is a revival of classical Cat 'n' Mouse cartoons.

hope you like it ;)