Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Milano Toons 021"

damn it

the audio was supposed to loop on that, but it stops. oh well... this was my first flash... who gives a damn....great work fat badger... cracked me up.. oh yeah, and thats flop (on the left) and bog (on the right).

Come on people give more flash to milano toons!

tks mr jack fucking nicholson for hosting my otherwise blammed garbage...and for putting me up together with another good movie... I think the two go together well.

ze

Wow! That was cool!

You guys are cool enough!

Zenkigen - That was a good robot movie! (10/10)

Fat Badger - a very good movie about a crocodile got ran over by a car! That was very hilarious, and a big roadkill! (10/10)

Overall Rating: 20 out of 20! That will become an A! Good job for now!

Hmm... Wow

Haha, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Good job wit the graphics, kinda odd, but not bad. I guess I'm actually feelin nice today.

nice

wow,i really like the one from zenkigen really nice graphic and animation,really cool...
fat_badger,one of the city of new york was great too...
good flash todayguys....

oh geeeee i was a little wrong about dis

only 2? well i bid you good day! the 2 flashes werent that great but the main page music was terrific, it made me wanna dance,lol, wells
if there were only 2 today then i fear for tomorrow, why dont you save da day by making a flash,if you care for M.Toons so much you should make somtghing,i know your good at flash and can whip up a funny one within at least an hour or 2, so for tomorrows if no one has sent you toons just give a big ole smile and laugh and say "oh wells, I made a toon or 2 yesterday so i dont need them fools"