Reviews for "Transcendence"

love it

it is amazing. cant really say anything else

Nice

Damn bro 3-4 hours
Your badass yo
this gives my room a perfect atmosphere.
if that makes sense.
either way amazing...
J:D
5/5 10/10

Wow!

HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU MAKE THIS GOOD OF A SONG IN 3-4 HOURS?!?!?!?!
I love how the piano is pretty much the only thing used. Then there's the other stuff that makes it sound BETTER. 10/10 5/5 faved downloaded...

Isoken responds:

Thanks for the kind words! =)

The reason this didn't take me so long was because I was in such a focused mood when I made this. When I have a song in mind that I want to make, I'm always afraid that I'll forget how it goes, so I try to at least do it in one sitting, or do the main melody with a basic instrument and work on it later. In this case I just sat down after piano practice and worked from beginning to end.

Anyone can do it if they are focused! ^_^

I like it.

This music makes me calm. Added it to my fav musics.

An excellent track with only minor flaws.

The piano portion is quite well done, and sets the calming mood extremely well. My main problem comes in with the electronic bells used, as they seem not to mesh with the slightly dampened piano - it's mixing sharp and smooth sounds in a way I feel that's damaging to the flow of the song.

Nonetheless, an excellent effort - one that makes me wish I had your knack for melody. =)