Reviews for "A mournful soul"

Perfect

"Slow mothion".......You look in silence and pain....but you go on, through out that war. You hear and see someone screamin your name, facing you in panic......every sounds starts to dim out and you fall, feeling pain in your legs.......then, you wake up @_@.....lol doesnt really fit? lawl

BlazingDragon responds:

It does fit! I always find it cool in movies when death scenes proceed in slow motion with music of this nature. It gives a feeling of surrealism.

A shaded world of grey...

It makes me imagine my own world immediately.
The feminine human crushed me, once. All that is left of my world is grey, and those immortal clouds that never cease their rain. Their presence is bound to me as long as I remain broken. I hope every day for a new sun to rise from the endless horizon, the sun I will never see. A distant hope arises however, when I see that one girl. Will the feminine crush me again? I cannot know.

I would dearly like, someday, that my story may be told in a flash film on Newgrounds, with some of your music, Trevor, however dim any hope of anything I have, is.

BlazingDragon responds:

I was once heart broken by a girl. Life became so bleak for a time, and I nearly lost the will to compose. Finally, I came to the realization that happiness was a choice that only I could grab hold of, and I became sick of bitterness. After changing my outlook and becoming thankful, as well as letting her go...Life went on, and light shone through the darkness. Now, it's wonderful. :)

I hope that you will see the sun again, my friend. I would love to hear your story.

Thank you for the review.

So short and yet so beautiful :')! I imagine a sad ending where a dying man is in another man's/woman's arms and is telling the non-dying person it's all going to be ok. The future is uncertain, but for now, stay strong.

BlazingDragon responds:

That definitely fits what I was going for. Thank you for reviewing! :)