Reviews for "A mournful soul"

through the condition of remorse

The phone rings, you pick it up, apparently its about your best friend carl- he had just been hit by a semi van, the doctor say he's in critical condition and they think he wont make it through the night... that following night you cry your self to sleep.

this song speaks in a way that anyone can understand, to know that feeling. As I lay here listening to this work it brings back the sorrow of 911 too, this song is simply astounding.

BlazingDragon responds:

Having a friend die is such a strange feeling. My friend Nathan died after a football accident earlier this year, and it made national news. Being in choir and having that empty seat next to me...It was surreal. His laugh seemed to ring through the emptiness. I miss him dearly.

The memory of our loved ones lives on though, does it not? In that regard, they will never leave us.

shadows scene makes me lol

great song man

BlazingDragon responds:

As it did to me, lol. Thanks!

It reminds me of...

a battle, a battle which barely you won andlost most of your best friends,relatives,and one of your last family members.

BlazingDragon responds:

There are many different types of sadness. The feeling that I wanted to convey in this piece was not simply sorrow or regret but deep mourning. Like the example you gave, it is what comes after losing something beloved and knowing that life will never quite be the same.

Thanks for the image, Jack!

Rain falling over a blackened battlefield...

A powerful image, evoked by a powerful piece of music.

I'm afraid no words of mine could do it justice.

BlazingDragon responds:

Sad music is amazingly powerful, isn't it? Thank you!

This is really powerful! amazing!

BlazingDragon responds:

Thank you! Feel free to use it in your project. :D