Reviews for "Sun&Moon Conversation"

really funny

this was really funny. . it was the perfect length and the style matched really well too. the song was pretty awesome too. . i give all 5

Ahhh you're amazing

I love how you make it seem like a kid's-type cartoon. The lip syncing was also very well done as was the background.. To anyone who doesn't like this, watch the other ones.

lol

I have to be honest with you...I found this thing hilarious, and I have yet to see the others. Good Job, mate.

a bit cheesy

But I liked the idea and even if it was a little oddly drawn, it was funny nonetheless. The theme song was catchy too. Hopefully you'll continue on this and make it into a series.
Maybe it's just me, but the sun kinda looks like a lemon...

dont knnow hwy but i like it

for some reason something this stupid and simple brought me joy. the opening part was my favorite, and now i have the song stuck in my head. a little longer would of been greta but its not bad. 3