Reviews for "Constructive Destruction"

Oh wow, I haven't heard THAT name....

in such a LONG time, InvisibleObserver------>
David Lynch, dayum. What an odd little cookie HE is. *thinks of "The Man From Another Place" and gets chills running up and down my spine*
I gotta tell ya, this is actually a pretty interesting industrial (sorry, but that's the only descriptive genre I could come up with, it's weak though, I know) mash up. I don't think I've ever even heard anyone MENTION Ole Meestah Lynch, let alone, include sound clips from his work.
As for your PC not being able to handle it, I know what you mean, Man. I have a few tracks (on my old PC, mind you) on Cakewalk that have now saved as crispy, crunching clips, skipping and choppy. I guess when you layer 8 or more tracks withOUT bouncing to clips or rendering of any kind, your processor gets a bit overwhelmed.
Anyhoo, to get back to YOUR song: The more I listen to it, (It's been looping this entire typing length) I come to favor the Warcraft3 samples. The Eraserhead female's voice adds a strange misplaced melody as well. All in all, it's a pretty harsh sound. Good, if that's what you were aiming for. "You have nothing I need, Bitch", nice. Hehe I'd like to hear some of the other entries too, now. I mean, this is coming from someone who used to listen to Industrial music though. I COULD see how one wouldn't care for it.
Great Job on your work, InvisibleObserver. PM me with your other new submissions, if you would. I faved you for a reason, you know! :)

..........Take care, be good and make my skin crawl.period

InvisibleObserver responds:

Females voice made for a nice contrast to the Warcraft 3 samples, but the quality of the Warcraft 3 voices is superb, so when mixed and EQ'd they come out really smooth and dandy sounding (then of course I completely rearrange and modulate them).

I too can see why people wouldn't care for this. First 10 seconds probably screens out alot of potential listeners.

Thanks for taking the time to review.