Reviews for "Windows Wars"

The start is actually pretty good. Drums are usually doing their job properly by now. I imagine you could have made a better song by just replacing everything with actual instruments. After the third one there wasn't really a reason to keep up the gimmick. And hey the instruments don't clash very much at all this time compared to the last one. Your melodies are coming along a bit too.

Step responds:

At this point I started getting some sense of how to write a decent melody. And some of the melodies here aren't bad. I know the whole Windows effects idea was getting way too redundant by the third one, but I really wanted to make a track with sounds from various versions of Windows.

I have no idea how but some of the melodies here are STILL stuck in my head.