Reviews for "[TC] Fall Into The Sky"

Finally...

I've been searching Newgrounds for a well done song with a techno or trance genre. I've finally found one - after a long search. I can also see why you were contacted about a record deal, this song is great!
I'm going to listen to your other songs, you might have hooked me. I rarely review songs, but I feel this one deserved it. Keep up the good work. I also love the bit of vocals I hear, very well done on that part too.
10 / 10
5 / 5
I wouldn't have voted any differently - Keep it up!

KICK ASS

Indeed. This is such a nice song. It starts out slow but it builds perfectly and really put's the listener into a trance.

Entrancing

Pun intended and well deserved. Normally I don't go in for techno and trance due to the repetitive nature of the beat or melody most put into their songs, but this song makes you forget that when you do hear it. Even those speedy rolling notes which initially bothered me started to catch on after a while. Congratulations on your record deal, you've earned it. 5/5 and 10/10

Savant

Amazing song.

I absolutely LOVE this song!! Your amazing dude. Original and awesome styles are your specialty. Love it!! Keep it up you have insane skills.

10/10
5/5
Downloaded.

LOVE IT!!!

amazing

all your work is absolutely the best ive heard ever on NG

keep it up bro. 0.o

also do you sing in this one? i thought i heard some singing in the backround XP