Reviews for "Armada Assault 1"

It was alright

Might consider making the enemy bullets a bright shade.

Awesome

My second favorite flash shooter to date(the first one being the remake of Raiden).
The economy could be a bit more balanced. I would also like more main weapons, and perhaps the ability to purchase alternatives to bombs, and maybe switch weapons mid-combat.

nice!

though its unbalanced as hell! Flamer sucks balls while its the most expensive weapon, and slicer kicks ass... pulse projectile is way too weak, and double gauss is very powerful!... you should REALLY do a balance check! graphics are fine (thouh the angle of the widest laser (power upgrade) is not sync with the line it flies)

COOL :)

tons of fun. i just dont like it when the coins move away and its harder to get. when u make Armada Assault 2 (if u do) make sure the coins dont move ;)

Awesome

It could be better, it's not Raiden or anything, but it's still tons of fun, the upgrade system along with the unique bosses (Loved fighting the Ultra Man looking guy)
worked really well, 10 stars